Friday, November 14, 2008

MïNgGú YäNg MéNyÈrÖñÕkKáN..

sangat menyeronokkan..
that's the only word for this week. i got a new lover (guess what.huhu..), i have my last paper, my brother's wedding ceremony,i got part time job.all those things fall on this week. Syukur..
since today is our last paper, we're gonna have an 6 week holiday before the new semester starts on Dec 29th. my housemates n i went for a so-called interview yesterday. we'll start our part time job as data entry starting next Wednesday.can't wait for my own 'gaji' (oopps.. ter'code-mixing' plak)

to all my frens, i am inviting all of u to my brother's wedding ceremony tomorrow.

time: 12p.m - 4p.m
venue:
No.7, Jalan Harapan 5-O/KU7, Taman Sungai Kapar Indah,
42200 Kapar, Selangor.
menu: nasi minyak
le.name pun knduri kawen..

3 comments:

theroyalcrapster said...

ala, gila tak best aku tak dapat pegi umah ko! sure makan sedap2 kan? hish..hah, sape new lover ko? gosip hangat nih!! hahaha. weh sohla abg ko tunda kawen dia. kah3

aku firhan.. said...

lame x on9.bz keje.
new lover aku?jmpe next sem, ko tau r.hehe..
xpe..ade rzeki akak aku kawen plak next year.ko dtg r izza.aku bg spesel invitation..

I.am.me said...

weyh..ko keje ape?aku tgh buhsan yg amat ni...huhu