Friday, August 28, 2009

MïNgGú PëNùH KëG@GáLãN?

yes, it's holiday. i know. but not for me..
however i feel this week has yet given me any pleasure..

monday: came back from Kapar. should teach (home tuition). but it was cancelled. *i'd rather stay home if i knew earlier

tuesday: should finish my test paper for Ss (for AE as well). failed to do so. priority was given to movies.hehe..submitted prac journal with azzati to pn. hamidah..

wednesday: my home tuition student had a 'fever' all of sudden. tuition was cancelled again.

thursday: the day with the most number of 'kegagalan':
1. tuition. again cancelled. reason: one of my Ss had a toothache.*sigh*.
2. went to see miss munirah to ask for her approval (for my test paper) before i give to Ss. she said she needs to see my proposal first. *nape aku lupe nk wat dr awl? urgh!* spent a few hours after terawikh to finish the first chapter and half of chapter 3..
3. paid maintenance + water bill. *bleh plak akak tu xde duit pcah. aku r kne g pcahkan duit tu.naseb baek akak tu chanteq*

friday: at the time of writing, none of 'kegagalan' seemed to appear. hopefully, it won't .huhu..

*ibu, anakmu pulang esok.yes! mkn masakan bonda setelah 4 ari mkn masakan sndiri..*

No comments: