Monday, September 28, 2009

سلامت هاري راي عيدالفطري معاف ظاهير دان باطين


for those who can't read Jawi, it means:
"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin"

well, this raya taught me how to be more independent..

it started on the 3rd raya when i went to Penang (from Tem
erloh) by MYSELF (for my friends' engagement). (bangga sungguh diri ini. *sangat mem'BRAG'kan diri.huhu..)
there, i slept at a cheap hotel and had a 'well-taught' experience (i guess)..

on the fifth raya, i went back to my father's kampung. on my way, i dropped by at Hani Laily's house. i really really really had to spend my night there. i had a headache. thanks to her family, her mom especially for a very great hospitality. wish to go there again..

on friday - sunday, my family raya sakan since on the first 3 days f raya, all of my brothers went back to their parents-in-laws'.

it was a very memorable experience..

wassalam,
an experience sharer

No comments: