Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dï MáNä Adá KëMàHúãN, Dí $!Tú Adä HIGHW@Y..

it's actually a tagline taken from a movie called Adnan Sempit. I went to see this movie last night with my friends. Believe me, it was full house, even though it had been showed for 22 days. I was quite surprise when I entered the cinema. It was like the first day of movie showing. Indeed, it was an achievement for a Malay movie. As u guys know, I'm not a movie critic nor a movie reviewer. I just wanna share my view on this movie. I saw the poster of this movie in Metro just now and it said 711,999 people has seen Adnan Sempit so far. It was a really 'Wow!' for me. I bet there must be something about this movie that we can rarely see in other movies (especially Malay movies):

i) no slapstick dialog. it was very relax & 'slumber'
ii) the storyline was not dragged away with stupid & unreasonable conflict
iii) the use of songs was effective
iv) good facial expressions (not all, but most of the actors did a great job)
v) not a typical rempit movie (so, parents can bring the whole family to come & catch the movie together)


for some reasons, I just feel the movie was very entertaining. I don't know why, but it really had the x-factor that perhaps other Malay movies did not have. this maybe not a winning award movie, but it was a worth 90minutes spend movie.

well, let's congratulate Ahmad Idham for his great success in making the movie. =D

*wassalam..
a Malay movie fan

2 comments:

enCIK RAMLi said...

tringin nak tegok tapi smua pukoi 4 dan ke atas... pukoi 6 nak main futsal.. huhu

aku firhan.. said...

tgk r mlm.bru layan.hehe..