Monday, August 18, 2008

ä BúSy WëÉkËnD..

saturday, 16/08/08..
woke up at 6.45 (quite early).bathed.waited for my brother to come and fetch me.went back to kampung.my cousin's wedding.
9.30a.m..
arrived.breakfast.watched tv.slept.my nephew woke me up.went to the kenduri..
at the kenduri..
dishes: nasi minyak, nasi putih, ayam msk merah, daging gulai kawah..
beverage: tasteless syrup.huhu..
had a chat with sedare-mare.went to another knduri.i didn't know who's kenduri and how do we relate.
2nd kenduri..
dish: same as above.plus tempoyak and ikan masin.
beverage: sweet syrup

went back home.

sunday, 17/08/08..
woke up at 9.30a.m. had breakfast. had another knduri. my aunt's neighbour. went there at 12..
12p.m..
arrived.many people.old pak cik karaoke.out of pitch.normal scenario.
dish: same as yesterday.but the ayam msk merah was the best so far.
beverage: what-do-you-expect syrup..

2 comments:

Tatie Sharil said...

the title should be.. 'a kenduri weekend' hehe

aku firhan.. said...

btoi2..
ade byk lg nk tulis..
tp mim alif lam sin = malas.huhu..