Sunday, August 10, 2008

YÖÙ aRë nÖt Gò!nG tO bÉL!ëVè ThiS !!!

nazri and i went to karaoke centre at PAS and we sang there.it may seem usual for some of you. but for me, it was extra-ordinary.i bet many of you haven't heard nazri sung. this was all nazri's idea.haha..
we sang 11 songs and the last song was ampunkan aku by Def Gab C.haha.. (for those who know and understand only..)
we planned to sing at Ole2 Bintang Gemilang, but it was full since today is Sunday, Sunday is weekend.thus, it was crowded with people from nowhere.huhu..
nazri, u rock dude!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ethosaak!

My first time karaoke-ing.. I should really stick to reciting the quran.. HEHE..

I really suck at singing..

aku firhan.. said...

a good singer starts with karaoke.hehe..

I.am.me said...

waaaahh...nazri punye interest kt lagu tu smpai g karaoke siot..cayala..hehe..ya..aku memang tkejut.,

aku firhan.. said...

aku lagi tekejut..
op0coT!!!

Unknown said...

Ne de interested.. Aku tensyen ri2.. Arghh!!.. Tensyennyeee.. Kne g lg!..