Sunday, August 3, 2008

DaTiN SeRi DaTo' HaJaH s!t! nUrHaLiZa TeWaS..


what?! i juts found out Malaysia no. 1 singer had lost to Nicholas Teo (who the 'heaven is this person,anyway?)
The MTV Asia Award Golden M bar for Malaysia's Favourite Artist is no longer Siti's. I wasn't shocked that Siti lost (coz I thought Faizal Tahir would win), but what shock me the most that she lost to this particular person that I believe many of us do not know..
this is what happened when the fingers judged.well, let bygones be bygones. I'm not Siti's fan, but by looking at the nominees and their qualities, I think the title of Favourite Artist for Malaysia should be won by Siti or Faizal Tahir..
to find out more, click here..

1 comment:

Aisyah Sinclair said...

saye kenal nicholas teo! =)

lagu cina dia sgt sedap.

saje nak bitau. LOL =P